Murphy Tree Trimming Services
Murphy tree trimming services help to keep trees healthy, safe and aesthetically pleasing. But you need to make sure you choose a Murphy tree trimming company you can trust. That’s exactly what you’ll get when you go with Hernandez Tree Experts. You’ll never find another company that does a better job when it comes to providing tree trimming services in Murphy TX.
How Often Should You Have Your Trees Trimmed?
The frequency with which you’ll need Murphy tree trimming services depends on various factors such as tree species, age and location. Here are some general guidelines for how often you should get in touch with our Murphy tree trimming company.
- Young trees: For young trees, pruning should focus on removing any dead, diseased or damaged branches to promote healthy growth. Typically, young trees require tree trimming services in Murphy TX every 2-3 years to encourage proper growth and development.
- Mature trees: Mature trees require less frequent pruning, typically every 3-5 years, to maintain their shape, health and safety. Pruning is necessary to remove any dead or diseased branches, reduce weight and promote correct growth.
- Fruit trees: Fruit trees require pruning once a year to maintain their health and productivity. Pruning should be done during the dormant season to remove any dead or diseased branches and encourage new growth.
- Evergreen trees: Evergreens should be pruned about every 3-5 years to so they can keep their shape. You should contact a Murphy tree trimming company in late winter or early spring before new growth appears.
- Trees near power lines or buildings: Trees that are located near power lines or buildings should be trimmed more frequently to prevent any damage or safety hazards. Trees located near power lines should be trimmed by a professional tree trimming service that is experienced in dealing with electrical hazards.
- After storms: After severe weather events, such as hurricanes or thunderstorms, trees may require immediate trimming to remove any fallen branches or damaged limbs.
Get in touch with Hernandez Tree Experts to determine the best time to take advantage of our Murphy tree trimming services. Call 214-994-6970 or use our online form to schedule service.